Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Science story

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" yelled Taylor.

When I heard her screaming I quickly ranto see."What? What?"I asked.

I thought she was in the breezeway but then I saw her outside so I quickly ran outside.When I was outside I saw that the rain was red! It smelled like cabbage and acid!I knew exactly who did this!Ringo & George! They always did scientific stuff.

I looked over over my fence and saw them dumping baking soda, a base, in their turtle sandbox.I knew that when the acid from the rain meets the base there will reaction.first it will turn red from the acid. it will feel fizzy because of the carbondioxide.then it will turn purple as they neutralize each other.Finally it will turn blue when the reaction is over.

"I think I will take a very long hot bath." said Taylor.

"Don't touch the walls." I told her.

No comments:

Post a Comment