Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

All About Me!!!!!!!

1. My favorite colors are neon hot pink, neon purple, lavendar, aqua blue, tye dye purple, red, neon green and every pink.

2. My favorite music is hip hop and rock and roll.

3. My favorite game is "Good or Bad".

4. I like plays.

5. This is my first year homeschooling!

6. My favorite food is roast beef, pizza and cannolis.

7. My favorite subject in school is library, art, computers, music and recess.

8. I love Halloween and Christmas.

9. I love to sing. I am in a choir.

10. I like to make jewelry.

11. My favorite shows are Good Luck Charlie, Hannah Montana, Full House, Olivia, Phineas and Ferb, Wizards of Waverly Place.

12. I love to read!!!!!!!!!

13. I love to color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. I love, love, love, love, love FASHION!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment