Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Day at Central Park with Friends

Yesterday October 10 2010  we went to Central Park in New York. I met a friend named L. She is really nice and so cool and funny. I think we will be very good friends which we were it was really cool. We went to Central Park because it was John Lennon's  from The Beatles birthday! It was actually Saturday. But we went yesterday. We climbed on rocks, we saw a cool show.  Then when we went out for pizza and met my favorite uncle there!  My uncle got me this really, really, really, really, really cool hat that matched my jacket.  I never thought I would find a hat that would match my jacket and be so cool like that!  He also got me a beautiful necklace and one for A and L and L's sister G too!

L is so cool.  She is funny and awesome.  I loved her outfit that she wore.  She had a cool hat too!  She likes fashion just like me.  AND Halloween and Christmas are her favorite holidays just like me.  And she likes to play cards just like me.  And she likes shiny rocks just like me.
















2 comments:

  1. Hi P its L !
    I had so much fun with you in central park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi L its P I had fun too!!!!

    ReplyDelete